Monday 2 July 2012

Wedding Bunny Gift Set

Amigurumi crochet cute beautiful wedding bunny gift set idea patterns
A very good morning. Just to share with you today a gift set that I made for a dear friend. It's the Wedding Bunny Couple pattern. Added a few decorations for a warm and romantic feeling.

Here's a shot of the background. This present paper has a 'wedding' feeling. Maybe it's the ribbon, laces and roses. I pasted it on a hard cardboard, and then glued it to the plastic transparent box.
Then another piece of cardboard for the base, I saw this cute miniature white carriage at a gift shop that I just had to get it. Added a lace ribbon and it's just perfect. Put everything together and it's just like a fairytale wedding. I hope the lovely couple will love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment